ATrack is a powerful online database that manages your ATEP student data. ATrack is your answer to scattered paperwork, missing test records and short memories. Now, in one secure and easy-to-use place, you can add, edit and review student proficiency scores, clinical experience hours, forms and documents and even your course matrix—all from your computer or browser-enabled device.
With ATrack, students have easy access to their clinical proficiency scores and notes on their performance so they can chart their progress through the program. They can also record all of their clinical experience hours so you and your clinical instructors can keep track of all aspects of their athletic training experience.
ATrack is extremely affordable. In fact it’s FREE for all your freshmen and NATA member students. And for a small annual fee, you and all of your faculty and staff have unlimited access to all of its benefits.
So don’t wait any longer. Now is a great time to sign up for ATrack!
Fees for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
• Paper-free test records
• Tracks individual progress
• Tracks your course matrix
• Amazing online form generator
• New Document Portfolio System
• Easy access for students & instructors
• Tracks student clinical experience hours
• Helps maintain clear records for accreditation
• Simplifies end-of-year reporting
• Current & historical information
• Accurate, real-time results
• Greater accountability
• Latest content versions
• Inexpensive to use
• Safe & secure
• New mobile version tracks student clinical experience hours!
Login using a demonstration account.
View the ATrack Overview Video!
|ATrack Mobile Beta is now online for students!
If you are looking for an easy way to track your hours, here's your tool! Click or scan the QR code below.
We are now accepting subscriptions for the 2015-2016 school year. Be sure to renew your campus subscription today!